The handy, pen-like PHASCOPE® PAINT is ideal for fast and easy thickness measurement of paint layers on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Thanks to its broad measuring range up to 2500 µm, it is particularly well-suited for very thick coatings. Statistical evaluation of the readings is carried out on a smartphone using the intuitive Fischer app. Reports can then be sent quickly and easily as PDFs. More Specs about the PHASCOPE® PAINT can be found here.
- Automatically recognizes the substrate material
- Broad measurement range (0 – 2500 μm)
- Modes for single-point and continuous (free-running) testing with up to 70 measurements per minute
- An LED on the probe indicates when tolerance limits are breached
- Data analysis with the Fischer app for smartphone or tablet
- Potentially damaged areas can be documented with photos in the reports
- Bluetooth connection to mobile devices
- Due to its robust housing, even under harsh environmental conditions the gauge remains extremely reliable
- Quick and easy coating thickness measurements, equivalent to DIN EN ISO 2360, ASTM D7091, DIN EN ISO2178 and DIN EN ISO 21968
- Measurement of paints and lacquers on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and analysis of anodized surfaces
- Automotive industry and car-body paint shops
- Corrosion protection
- Facade engineering